- Since 17 March 2020, we have been working from home due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Our phone, e-mail, e-filing & docketing systems have all been online since 2011, so we are fully operational and here to support you.
- Due to restrictions on movement imposed by the UK government on 23 March 2020, we will not hold in-person meetings, but are available via Skype (hutchinsonip) during normal working hours.
- As a precautionary measure, we are not opening physical mail for 72 hours after its delivery, and we have suspended sending outgoing mail for the time being. Postal dispatch will be resumed after restrictions have been lifted. Please send all correspondence, where possible, via e-mail, to email@example.com.
- The UKIPO, EPO and WIPO are largely operational, although certain deadlines can be extended under “disruption” rules and Oral Proceedings and Hearings have been postponed for the foreseeable future. However, these extensions do not include priority filing deadlines or national phase deadlines, so we will be continuing to observe time limits, wherever possible, as normal.
- We wish you good health, thank you for your understanding, and will post relevant updates here as they become available.
The best way to contact us is via e-mail or telephone:
Tom Hutchinson: +44 (0)1704 320 084 (option 1) firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Bretherton: +44 (0)1704 320 084 (option 2) email@example.com
Accounts: +44 (0)1704 320 084 (option 3) firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference calls: +44 (0)1704 320 084 (option 8 + PIN)
Fax: +44 (0)1704 320 034
Hutchinson IP Ltd
57 Hoghton Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0PG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1704 320 084 | Fax: +44 (0)1704 320 034
There is limited off-street parking on our forecourt. Visitors are welcome to use this facility if space permits. At busy times, there is metered street parking directly in front of the building, but please note that traffic wardens patrol every 15-30 minutes, so you need to ensure that a valid parking ticket is displayed and that vehicles are parked within the marked bays.
Map & directions
The building is wheelchair-accessible via the entrance at No: 59. If you need wheelchair access, or if you have difficulty with stairs, please let us know in advance so we can use a ground floor conference room.