£ 195.00 – £ 725.00 (+VAT and Card Processing Fees)
To keep a patent in-force, it is necessary to pay renewal fees every year? Use this service to pay a British (GB or EP(UK)) patent renewal fee. During the simple checkout process, you will need to enter:
- The country code (“GB£ for a British patent, or “EP(UK)” for a European patent that has been validated in the UK);
- The renewal year (this determines the price, and will be cross-checked before processing);
- The patent (grant) number;
- The application number (for cross-checking purposes); and
- The applicant’s name (for cross-checking purposes).
You can also opt into a reminder system for next year, and add your own file reference (these are optional).
Use this to renew a GB or EP(UK) Patent for one year. You can renew one patent at a time, or you can use the “add to cart” function to renew several patents at once.
GB, EP(UK), EP, FR, DE, CA, US
Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12, Year 13, Year 14, Year 15, Year 16, Year 17, Year 18, Year 19, Year 20